
Hard to imagine there was a time I didn't exist, but I am now 3 whole weeks old. Time flies when you're having fun sleeping and eating and pooping.
I've been spending a lot of time this week hanging out with Grandma K because she came into town to help out Mom while Dad has been at work. We've gone on walks, visited the park and taken naps. Yes, I have a nice life.
Because Dad is at work, you may notice some slowdown in my blogging. You probably figured this out already, because you're smart like that, but Dad helps me type stuff onto the blog. My 3-week-old fingers lack dexterity, but my mind is preternaturally sharp. And sometimes I use words like "preternaturally" to prove this.
I had one new development last night - I ate from this weird rubbery thing that was attached to a bottle. It wasn't as good as the real deal. But it meant I could eat without bugging Mom for the 10th time yesterday, while Dad and I got in some male bonding. Someday, that bottle may allow Mom and Dad to go on a date. Though I don't really know why they'd want to spend any time away from someone as cool as me.
I was relaxing in my comfy bouncer chair this morning when all of a sudden Dad let out a yell, followed by a moan, followed by some weird words I couldn't recognize. He seemed to be angry about this game on television because apparently the U.S. scored and then didn't score. I started crying, and then Dad had to calm me down and change my diaper.
Later, when I was eating breakfast, all was quiet until all of a sudden Dad let out another big yell and slapped his hands. I didn't cry this time because I had food in my mouth. Plus, the U.S. won! It turned out to be a good morning after all.

No comments:
Post a Comment