We went out for lunch and dinner yesterday, but the only harmful emissions we produced were contained in my diaper.
That's because we walked. Or strolled, I should say. We met my parents' friend Laurel for lunch at a crepe place down the street. As with the sushi lunch, I slept the whole time. Speaking of crepes, I'm hoping to get together with Laurel's son, Isaiah, to watch some Tour de France action next month. My dad gets up at 4 a.m. a lot now, so he'll be able to watch those mountain stages from start to finish.
Then we strolled to the Hollywood Park Ice Cream Social last night. There were lots of big kids there, like one who was seven weeks old and another who was eight months old.
My parents ate hot dogs and potato salad and ice cream, and then they played bingo. What a thrilling life they lead now! I think they had fun. I mean, anything they do with me has to be fun. After we lost the first game of bingo, I started crying, and we had to walk home.

No comments:
Post a Comment