Yes, I know, Mother's Day was almost a month ago. But I was in the womb back then. Instead of finding a Hallmark card, I kicked mommy in the tummy a few times. I bet you can't find that kind of love for $2.99 at Target.
So yesterday was my first real Mother's Day celebration because both of my grandmas came to see me in Sacramento. I met Grandma Keithette for the first time and spent much of the afternoon just lying peacefully on top of her, while Dave and my daddy cursed the Giants on TV.
I saw Grandma and Grandpa Yamamura again, and they came with a bag of burritos for lunch. Grandma Keithette also brought a bunch of casseroles. If there's one thing I've learned in my four days, it's that moms are good at feeding their kids.
Got colostrum? Not anymore!Speaking of which, I finally got the good stuff from my own mommy. I had a dazed look afterward, kinda like daddy after that third glass of grape juice.


ohhh, Grandma Keithette is beaming!!!
ReplyDelete