
Mom likes to stay active, as you probably know. She doesn't like to be cooped up in the house, which means I don't like to be cooped up in the house.
Mom, Dad and I went to the farmer's market on Sunday. It's the biggest market in town. If you haven't been, you should definitely go. We are in the heart of the Central Valley, which means we get tons of great produce every summer. And all of that produce shows up at the Sunday farmer's market downtown.
On Monday, we visited my friend Andrew and his mom Lisa, who live nearby. Andrew is twice my age, so he's really old. Probably old enough to collect Social Security. Whatever that is.
Then yesterday, we went with my friend Zay and his mom Laurel to Explorit Science Center in Davis. Mom used to work there before she became a nurse. They have all kinds of fun experiments for kids to try, but I just slept through it and tried to absorb it all by osmosis. It's much easier that way.



No comments:
Post a Comment