Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm 4 months old! And the Giants win the West!

Then: Here's a photo of me with Sock Monkey days after my birth

Now: Either Sock Monkey has lost weight or ...

This was a big weekend for me. I turned 4 months old. And the Giants won their division and are going to the playoffs. I'm told this doesn't happen every year, but I wouldn't know. It's happened every year I've been alive so far.


On Saturday, we walked over to Oto's Japan Food with my grandparents for the Oto's parking lot festival. It was LOUD! They kept banging these big drums with sticks. I would like to do that some day.

Then we went home to watch the Giants clinch their playoff spot. Except they didn't, even after we put our rally caps on. I cried after that.

These Giants games are nail-biters.

Here I am with Raphael, my second cousin (once removed). I am fixated on the Giants game.

On Sunday, we went over to Grandma Keithette's house for a barbecue lunch. There were ribs and cole slaw and potato salad. Very good food, I'm told (I didn't get to taste any because I'm only four months old.) We watched the Giants game, and they finally won! My favorite player, Buster Posey, hit a home run. I think it was because I wore my Posey T-shirt. After the last pitch, all the players jumped up and down and slapped fans' hands.

I'm pretty big for a 4-month old. We'll find out exactly how big today at my 4-month check up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment