
Happy New Year! I stayed up until the wee hour of 6:30 p.m. last night and celebrated by watching the ball drop. Granted, it was a toy ball that I play with at home, and it just fell from a shelf accidentally, but it was nonetheless a ball drop.
I liked 2010 a lot. More than most years. In fact, more than any year, considering it was the only one I know. It was the year in which I was born, and it was the year in which the Giants won the World Series. It doesn't get any better than that. 2011, you have a lot to live up to. I don't think you can match 2010.
Here is a collection of photos detailing my holiday season. I hope you enjoy them. I got a lot of great gifts, but none better than wrapping paper, tissue paper, ribbons and bows.






No comments:
Post a Comment