
I'm celebrating my first quarter-year of life by posting to the blog. Sorry that I've been gone for so long. There's a lot of growing up I've had to do.
I had my first babysitter this week, which meant Mom and Dad got to spend their first night out on a date since they had me. I've been discovering my hands lately, sucking on my thumbs, which I much prefer to pacifiers. I've been grabbing and cooing and shrieking and smiling a lot. I went swimming for the first time last week and then got into the pool again today in my new swim diaper.
So I've had a lot of firsts. I'm also getting big. My cheeks are huge. I'm probably double my birth weight now, which means Mom and Dad have been building up some big arm muscles.

All in all, it's been a good three months. I can't wait to see what the next three months have in store.



No comments:
Post a Comment